Work Day Fashion!











Today's Outfit:
Blouse: Charolette Russe
Pants: Macy's
Shoes: Payless
Jewelry: Macy's
Purse: TJ Maxx

This is what I wore to work today. I work in retail so this works perfectly for that! This is a great handbag for work, as it carry's my lunch, essentials and anything else I need. I found this blouse at a consignment shop brand new! I also just found a cardigan and jacket brand new just the other day, I have been on a lucky shopping spree! It's always nice buying clothing under $10!

I also just registered for fall 2 quarter classes through my online college. I am taking Marketing Principles and Fashion History. For those who don't know I am obtaining my Associates in Fashion Merchandising. I really like going to school online. I have already obtained a bachelors degree and I much prefer taking classes online. There is much more flexibility and I think I learn much better online than in a traditional class (I know weird).

Well anyways, hope you are all having a wonderful week! Talk to you later. Oh! And look forward to an update on New York fashion week tomorrow! :)