We are the World: Vogue September 2010 Feature









There was only three pictures for this small article but I loved it! The fashion was just gorgeous and well done. They were definitely unique and cached my eye. I really liked the first and second one most. The furs are so luxurious and look quite expensive but so divine! I love the military style in the first picture. The fabrics are exquisite and the patterns are so gorgeous.

What do you think of this article/pictures?

Today, my boyfriend and I went shopping and I picked up a package of DIY highlights from Loreal. It looked pretty easy from the package. I started attempting to pluck out all my hair in the little cap they gave me. Let me tell you, it was very hard. As you all know I have hair that goes down past my chest and I have a lot of it! It was so hard to fit all my hair in that tiny cap and then pull it out strand by strand. It got very messy and my hair tangled instantly. I then thought I just need to foil my hair. That way I can get it to be precise and the way I want it. Then I went into the kitchen, what do I find? No aluminum foil! Well, I will have to continue this process later this week. Oh, joy. I hope It turns out well!

I am also getting so very excited for the fashion show! I just bought the final touches to my outfit. I am so excited to show you what I bought! I am also hoping to get some pictures of the show to share with you! It will be an exciting even for sure.

Well anyways hope your doing well and I will talk to you all soon!