Lela Rose Fall 2010 RTW Collection

Here are my top 6 picks from the Lela Rose Fall 2010 Collection!:


This is such a gorgeous evening dress. Great for cocktails and special occasions.


I am not too keen on the fabric, it is too shiny for me but I do love the cut and color. The shoes are sexy as well!


This just screams sexy goddess. The color gold is big for the fall season and really adds richness to your wardrobe.


Another lovely gown. This would definitely turn some heads if you were to wear this at a formal event.


I can definitely see myself wearing something like this to a holiday party. Such a chic, pretty outfit!


Lela Rose did a wonderful job with doing a nude colored look. I love the gold tone shoes, it completes the look beautifully.


Lela herself looked so very chic and cute on the runway! What an adorable outfit. She also looked very happy, which is so great because she deserves it!

This collection had a wide array of outfits for special occasions, cocktail parties and holiday parties. All the outfits had rich satin and chiffon fabrics. The colors were exquisite and were perfect for the fall season. According to Romney Leader on style.com, "Other than a gold jumpsuit Rose called Liquid Mercury, which will be a hard sell, this was a solid lineup of special-occasion wares that struck a hard-to-achieve balance between high fashion and accessibility". Which I can definitely see from her collection. All her outfits screamed high fashion and she did it well. I could see myself wearing a few of these pieces and that is hard sometimes when it comes to runway fashion.

What do you think of Lela Rose's collection?

Hope you all are having a wonderful week, talk to you later! :)