New York Fashion Week for September 11th and 12th

Here is an update for you for New York Fashion Week. This covers the collections shown on September 11th and 12th. These are my favorites from a select few:

September 11th:


Benetti


Jill Stuart


Prabal Gurung


Adam


Yoana Baraschi


Vivienne Tam


Venexiana

September 12th:


Rebecca Minkoff


Diane Von Furstenberg

There was a lot of wonderful collections in the past few days. My top favorite from these collections? I would have to say Yoana Baraschi. I was slightly surprised because Diane Von Furstenberg is one of my favorite designers. Her collection wasn't that great in my opinion except the one I included. Which is quite sexy I might add!
All the fabrics were exquisite and gorgeous. Rich satin to lovely lace and linen were popular among the collections. All the shoes were beautiful as well. I really loved the shoes from Benetti, venexiana, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
I can tell that menswear will be in again for spring 2011 from Adam's collection. Lace and animal prints will also be in again.

What are your favorite collections from the past few days?

Hope your having a wonderful week and ill talk to you later!