New York Fashion Week Wrap Up of Sept. 13-16th.

Favorites from the past three days at New York Fashion Week:

September 13:


Tracy Reese


Monique Lhuillier


Leifdottier



Dennis Basso

September 14th:


Elle Tahari


Rosa Cha




Luca Luca



Sophie Theallet


Badgley Mischka

September 15th:


Adrienne Vittadini


Milly

September 16th:


Issac Mizrahi


I hope you liked the wrap up for New York Fashion Week. It ended just yesterday. All the collections were just beautiful, exquisite, artistic and creative. I can't wait till spring arrives to see what the official trends will be! And I can't wait till next NYFW in February! I really loved posting all the updates for you all, it has been very enjoyable. Someday I will be there for real seeing them on the runway!

What are your thoughts on New York Fashion Week?