D&G Fall 2010 RTW Collection

Here are my top 8 picks from the D&G Fall 2010 Collection. Enjoy!:


I found these boots to be interesting in all these outfits. They look very cute but so heavy! (lol). Anyways, love the red skirt combined with the holiday themed sweater. The colors are beautiful here as well.


Bustiers are in for the fall season. And this sweater bustier is quite cute! I love the lace overlay as well on the skirt. The boots look very warm and cozy.


I think overall i just loved the colors all mixed together. I am not too keen on the shirt underneath the sweater dress.


I adore this jacket! Very luxurious looking and versatile as well! I am all about versatile clothing. :)


Love the leather jacket and the printed dress. Combining tough with feminine details again are a huge trend this fall/winter season.


As you all know I am obsessed with sweater dresses. If you have an hourglass figure they will create a great effect for your figure. They will show off your curves and you will look sexy but not too sexy! :)


This look is great. I love the jacket and skirt together.


I really like how they put the blouse underneath the strapless sweater dress. This would work with any strapless dress for day. Just add a blouse as seen here and you have an outfit for work or day!


Review of the collection:
I am not too keen on the shoes. They are cute but they kind of overpowering the outfit. Though they are quite cute! The handbags shown as well are adorable and chic. This collection was suppose to resemble vacation to the ski resorts. Which they did very well with. Phelps from Style.com wrote, "And there was a lot more fur where those boots came from—on cardigans, skirts, and even bloomer shorts. Who'd want to leave the lodge when you could lounge around in those all day?" Which I totally agree with. If I had the chance to wear all those furs I wouldn't even want to leave the resort. Many ski resorts now have so much to do there you don't have to ski. I don't know how to ski but enjoying the mountain wilderness in the winter sounds fun with something fashionable and warm like this!

This also reminded me of the Christmas season. Which Christmas is my most favorite holiday all year. I know Christmas is so far away but in reality it is only 3 1/2 months away. And time fly's by if you know what I mean!

You can see more of the collection here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/F2010RTW-DG


What are your thoughts on the collection?



P.S. Hope you are all having a wonderful week! :)