On The Town: September Feature from Vogue


















I finally got the September Vogue issue in the mail! They are quite slow about getting it out to me! Maybe because I changed my address. Anyways, I absolutely loved the photography in this article. There are many other articles I am looking forward to featuring on here as well. There are so many I like! I highly recommend picking up the September fall fashion issue before they are sold out!
What I really liked about these pictures is the dramatization of the photos. This reminds me of a picture advertisement for a drama TV show. Maybe a rich family reality show? Showing off their high end couture fashion (and fabulous house!). Also their facial expressions are great. It could definitely fit for a drama/reality TV show. For example, the first one where there are multiple girls laying on one man could be signifying cheating and betrayal within the family. The last one could be the elderly lady's daughters and son and they seem distant from each other and in their own "worlds". She also looks bitter in a way.
I guess I could of taken this the wrong way but that is what I have gathered from the photo's. Maybe have watched too much TV?

Apart from all that, the fashion is just gorgeous! My favorites is the 4th and last picture. Very classy and so chic. All the fabrics are rich and exquisite. Their hair, hair accessories and makeup is just to die for! They are all so beautiful and just sets off the gorgeous outfits!
And I am in love with the shoes! I don't think there is one I do not like. Being a shoe addict I am, I want all of them!

All the photography is just extraordinary, from the background right down to the fashion. Love!

What do you think?