New York Fashion WEek Update for September 10th, 2010

Hello!

Here is highlights from September 10th at New York fashion week! These are my favorites from the shows and don't include all the shows as I don't like all of them. The list of shows are:
Guli
Tadashi Shoji
BCBGMAXRIA
Duckie Brown
Michael Angel
Buckler
Alexander Berardi
Nicole Miller
Academy of Art University
Edition Georges Chakra
Ports 1961


So, without further delay, here are my favorites!:


Alexander Berardi


Alexander Berardi


Alexander Berardi


BCBGMAXAZRIA


Nicole Miller


Nicole Miller


Tadashi Shoji


Tadashi Shoji


Tadashi Shoji

My favorite from yesterday's collections? Alexander Berardi. It is simple yet very elegant and gorgeous. Especially the third picture, very sexy! My boyfriend really liked that one!
All of the collections used wonderful fabrics and cuts. Silk, cotton and lace were abound and were just gorgeous! All the styles were very laid back suggesting time to de-stress and relax. Not fussing over fashion and having it be effortless and easy. While at the same time very elegant, classic and chic.

What are your views on yesterday's collections?

Let me know if the daily updates are a little too much and should do them every other day, etc.
I don't want to overwhelm everyone!

Talk to you all soon!