Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 RTW Collection

Here are my top 7 picks from the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 RTW Collection:


I love this jacket. Military is a huge trend this season. This jacket just screams this trend.


I love this whole outfit... from the boots to the jacket.


I like but don't like this jacket. I like the shearling but don't really like how big and voluminous it is on her. Love the leather however!


Again I like but don't like this jacket. I like the color and stripes on the jacket but the shape and cut isn't really doing anything for the model. I adore the lace pencil skirt. So cute!


This just screams the military trend. From the jacket right down to the boots. I love the shape, cut and color of the coat.


I like the animal print mixed with the bright purple handbag and shoes. It is all mixed well together and very chic.


I adore this jacket. I love the fur trimming on the jacket. Also it is all white which makes it very classy and chic. The shoes make an interesting yet appealing touch to the outfit.


As you can tell from most of the pictures above Burberry delivered many military looks. There was practicality among the outfits but there was also some outfits that were over-sized and not suited for everyday. Great balance among the collection and wonderfully presented. I really like this collection and really presents a wonderful view of the fall 2010 trends.


What are your views on the collection?




P.S. Hope your all having a wonderful week! :)