New York Fashion Week Update for September 9th, 2010

Here are some highlights for September 9th at New York fashion week!:


Ruffian


Ruffian


Christian Siriano


Christian Siriano


Verrier


Farah Angsana


Farah Angsana


Farah Angsana


Richie Rich


This is the second Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York for this year. This is when all the designers show their Spring 2011 collections. My favorite from today's shows? Farah Angsana. I really liked her style and the simplicity of her gowns. The feathering, beading and silk detailing was gorgeous! My second favorite is Ruffian. I loved the silk fabrics and the deep rich jewel colors.

What do you think of today's highlights?

Stay tuned for another day at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! One day I will fulfill my dreams and attend Fashion Week in New York!