Walk in the Park and Our New Place

Hello everyone!
I thought I would post a couple of pictures of our views from our apartment complex. I am not going to post pics of our apartment complex due to security reasons. Hope you enjoy! I love the scenery. :)

















I like my "booty" in this picture. (lol). :)


Today's Outfit:
Shirt- American Eagle
Jeans- JcPenny, St. Johns Bay
Shoes- Wal-Mart
Sunglasses: D&G

Today is labor day and I did not feel like dressing up to go on a walk in the park. So weird of me! So I just wore this, so I apologize for the tennis shoes and looking so casual. We even didn't go to the park for very long. We just did a quick run through instead of our leisure walk through the park. I guess we were just lazy today. (hehe). The first three photos are views from our apartment complex. Isn't it gorgeous? I really like it. I am planning to do an outfit post tomorrow as well around the neighborhood.

How was everyone's labor day weekend? Hope it went well! Talk to you all later.