Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This week's celebrity fashion will be on the Sex and the City's star Sarah Jessica Parker!:


celebrity fashion


Where you can find all these items all for under (and all of these are under $50 this time!) $100!:

Tunic: Royal blue off shoulder dolman sleeves sexy tunic top from AMI Clubwear for $23
Jeans: AE Women's super skinny Jeans from American Eagle for $50
Bag: Grey casual crossbody bag from Dorthy Perkins for $24
Scarf: Palisan striped wool scarf from theonenet.com for $30
Sunglasses: Fast Aviator Sunglasses from urban outfitters for $14

I absolutely love this outfit. It looks so comfy yet so trendy! My kind of outfit. :)
I actually own the pair of jeans listed above and I must say they are wonderful! They are comfortable and stay up well. I love them! I couldn't find a scarf similar to hers under $100 so I hope this one works. I think it matches well with the outfit and goes with the handbag!
This gives me an outfit idea for the fall already. :)

What shoes to wear with this, you may ask? Here are some options!



Wild Diva Madrid from shiekhshoes.com. I believe you can get this in brown too.

or a cute pair of flats!:



Shiekh Moby-S at Shiekhshoes.com


Hope you enjoyed this celebrity fashion weekly edition!
Talk to you all later. :)