A Country Girl at Heart













Today's Outfit:
Blazer: JcPenny
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Wet Seal

Just as the title says, I will always be a country girl at heart. I grew up in Wyoming, which is known as the cowboy state. Even though now I love fashion and shopping I use to be a little cowgirl! I was so cute dressing up in my jeans, cowboy boots and plaid shirts. Now I am such a girly, girl and don't really wear cowboy boots anymore. Though I do own one pair (the ones I am wearing). I will always remember where I am from and will always be a country girl at heart...

Today I went out and took today's outfit pictures in my new neighborhood. Taking pictures by the road gave me some looks by people driving by. I guess it's not everyday do you see people taking pictures of themselves by a road. It also was a little hot and I could only stand wearing this blazer half the way. I apologize too if some of them are blurry. I think the camera focused on the plants their instead of me. They were kind of in my way. :( Anyways, I hope they turned out well.
I am also stopping by a temporary job agency tomorrow as my temp. job now is ending at the end of October. I hope I find something, especially in this economy! It is a tough market, I will say! I would love to find a work at home job but it is so hard finding one that is actually legitimate and worth your time.
Do you know of any good work at home jobs? Let me know! Thanks. :)

Have a wonderful week!