Thread Sense Spring 2011 Look Book


These socks are just adorable! And the dress is equally adorable.


I am loving the owl and bicycle necklace shown.


I want that feather necklace. Very bohemian. The print of the dress is sweet and reminds me of the country. :)


I am loving all of these pieces especially the dress and sweater.


Such a sweet, romantic maxi dress. It pairs perfectly with the denim vest.


I basically want this whole outfit. It is the perfect spring and summer outfit.



I adore this hat and want it! The maxi skirt and shoes are just my style as well.



I just discovered this website the other day and I just had to share it! They sell the most adorable clothing and accessories. It is also quite reasonably priced. Most items are under $100! Most of their clothing fit my style perfectly for the summer. They have a romantic, sweet, indie style. The website is also well laid out. Everything is well organized and presented. The shipping is also well priced. Only $5 for a $50 and below order. They also ship internationally!

To shop further click: HERE

Enjoy and happy shopping! :)