A Day of Happiness










Today's Outfit:
Sweater: American Eagle
Shorts: Old Navy
Boots: ASOS
Watch: Wal Mart
Necklace: Forever21

Today has been a great day. First off, I woke up to see my articles have been published. If you didn't know already I wrote for The Bertrand Times (an online fashion magazine) last month. I was asked to write again for April and I gladly accepted. I love the issue, the photography is amazing and everything is well laid out.

You may check out the magazine and my articles online: HERE. It is currently online and you can buy it printed through the internet.

Then later on the day I had a peaceful couple of hours at my favorite park drawing my design sketch for my design class. For those who don't know I am going to school for Fashion Merchandising and this term I am taking a design class. I go to school online and you must wonder what it is like to take a design class online. It is actually quite easy but there is loads of work so you have to be dedicated, independent and take time to complete your work.

When I got home I got another email indicating that my application to write for examiner.com was accepted! I will be the Medford Fashion Examiner for examiner.com!
I am so happy and ecstatic at the same time. I can't wait to start writing for them!

Don't worry, I will still be posting regularly on this blog! ;)

Also I was happy my shorts still fit after a long winter (hahaha). :)

I will also be posting weight loss tips and weight maintenance tips soon under the banner in one of the pages!

Hope you had a wonderful day as well!