Alberta Ferretti Fall 2011 RTW Collection


I am loving the mix of velvet and silk in this outfit as well as the bold colors.


These boots are stunning and makes the outfit look even more luxurious.


I want this coat! The color is gorgeous and refreshing for the fall time.


Beautiful evening gown. This would work for many special occasions during fall and winter.


I am not too crazy about the top but I do like the pants. I am glad to see the wide leg pants again for the fall!


This is one gorgeously sheer dress. I am loving the lace detailing.


The same as the red coat above but in a fun pink color. Another refreshing color for fall! I am hoping to see more bold colors in the fall.


This collection is bold, colorful, elegant and sexy. I am happy to see some color and beautiful patterns for the fall. There is a mixture of evening and day wear to make the collection complete.

What do you think of the collection?