Spice of Life Look Book - LuLus



















This look book was just launched today on lulus.com and I feel in love immediately! I adore this website already and this look book made me extra happy. Especially because it reminded me of the warmer months coming soon. There are endless bright colors in the outfits and everything looks comfortable and breezy! I am just smitten over the first dress and all the shoes and handbags!

To shop the look book, click: HERE

Also MsFashinista has a new layout/design! I finally figured out how to make the banner and pages/links appear the way it does now (I am technological challenged sometimes haha). I like how everything is clean and well laid out. What do you all think of the new layout? I am pretty proud of myself!





P.S. Make sure to click on the "like" button down below! Oh! And also check out the page Featured On up above by the banner. It is the last feature and I am so happy about this. Go check it out! :)