Disney Fairy Tale Weddings By Alfred Angelo


In the style of Ariel from The Little Mermaid


In the style of Jasmine from Aladdin


In the style of Aurora from Sleeping Beauty


In the style of Tiana from The Prince and the Frog


In the style of Belle from Beauty and the Beast (my favorite Disney movie!)


In the style of Cinderella


And then there is Snow White


Oh my goodness, when I saw this advertised on Alfred Angelo's website I gasped. These are the perfect wedding dresses and exactly my style. I hope I get engaged soon so I can buy one right away! haha. They are super affordable too, around the 600-1000 dollar range. Not bad! I remember, as most girls growing up watching the Disney movies hoping one day to find their prince charming. These gowns capture that feeling of when you were younger. There is a wide range of options. Whether you a fan of Cinderella or Jasmine, there is a dress for you! There is also the newest movie dress creation from The Prince and the Frog. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It is like the old Disney movies! Of all the dresses above I would probably pick out either Ariel, Cinderella or Snow White. Snow White is my top favorite. I just love the floral detailing at the bust and little flowers throughout the tulle. Plus it would flatter my figure beautifully.

Feel like a princess on your wedding day through Alfred Angelo!
To see the dresses fully, visit: HERE


Which one is your favorite? Would you wear one of these on your wedding day?