Anna Sui Spring 2011 RTW Collection

My top 7 picks from the Anna Sui Spring 2011 RTW collection:


The cargo jacket with the lace dress makes the ensemble look casual and chic.


I am loving the boots and the shirt underneath the dress. The mixing of the prints is also perfectly done.


Cute ruffle detailing on the sides and fun romantic prints!


I liked how free flowing the dress was mixed with the sheer leggings. Looks comfortable yet fashionable.


I am loving the fringe detailing and bohemian prints.


I adore this dress. Very "vintage-y" and feminine. I really like how they paired it with the feather necklace.


Another dress that has a vintage feel to it, as well as being glam and very feminine. I would not expect these boots to go with the outfit, but they look well together!


Anna Sui's spring collection has a very bohemian and casual chic style. I am loving all the feathering, fringe and print detailing. I don't think there was one thing I didn't like. I pretty much liked all of the outfits. Everything was perfectly styled and well presented. Well done Anna Sui!

What do you think of the collection? Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :)