The First Day It Feels Like Spring!






















Today's Outfit:
Sweater: American Eagle
Shoes, Jeans and Clutch: Thrifted
Scarf and Sunglasses: Wet Seal
Watch: JcPenny
Ring: Gifted by my boyfriend :)

Today was the first day of spring for Southern Oregon. I know that spring officially started on March 20th but every day since then it has literally been raining. We maybe got a day or two of non rain but it was chilly and windy. Tomorrow we are to have 70 degree weather so I am sooo happy for that. I am tired of the rain! Also the watch above is new. It is a mens watch but I tend to like those more as they are bigger and bolder. I am also loving these sunglasses I got a couple weeks ago at Wet Seal. I got them for only $5! I never owned sunglasses this huge before and I am quite liking them!

Hope the weather is treating you well wherever you live!