Boyfriend Cardigans=The Most Comfy Thing Ever!
















Today's Outfit:
Boyfriend Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Dress: Ross
Shoes: ASOS
Tights: Wal-Mart

I thought I would try something new and pair an over-sized boyfriend cardigan with a slim dress. I wanted to add some color, so I added these burgundy/red tights. Again I am wearing the shoes from ASOS. I just love these shoes. They are surprisingly comfortable and go with about anything! The only thing I am not too happy with is my hair. I could of fixed it before hand but I was too lazy, haha. I have to get up so early for my new job (4 AM) the last thing I want to do is do my hair. I just brush and go, thank goodness I have straight hair!

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am ready for two days of sleeping in! :)