Urban Outfitters 2010 Holiday Catalog

Here are my 8 picks from the Urban Outfitters Holiday Catalog:



My favorite is the outfit on the left. I love the pink shawl/top and gold shoes!


Such cute dresses for the holidays and they look so festive! Adore the shoes on the left model.


This sweater looks so cozy and warm, I want it and need it! hehe :)


A very cute holiday party look. This would even look cute in the summertime minus the cardigan!


Very sexy dresses, and I love how they added a fur vest onto the right outfit. So chic and on trend right now!


I could definitely see myself wearing this out doing errands and at work (we can dress casually). I love everything about this outfit, especially the blouse and shoes.


The sweater dress and boots look so cozy and warm! A must on my list for winter.


Can I have everything pictured here please? I love all of them! My most favorite pair of shoes however are the lace up black high heeled boots right in the center and the over-sized black handbag.

To see the rest of the catalog, click: Here

I never shopped in Urban Outfitters physically. Before my weight loss I wished to wear their beautiful clothing. Now that I can probably fit into them, I hope someday I can add a piece or two into my wardrobe. They are quite expensive, but maybe the quality will be worth it. I have heard a few good things about their products.

What do you think of the winter catalog? And what are your favorite items from Urban Outfitters?