A Thomas Kinkade Christmas
















May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! I hope all your wishes came true and you got what you desired!

I have always loved Thomas Kinkade's paintings. I always love looking at them around Christmas time as they look so beautiful and peaceful. Also it makes me want to live in such a place. To live in a little cottage with tons of snow and where everyone knows everyone sounds nice around the holidays. It makes it more special and fun. Are you a fan of Thomas Kinkade?

I mostly just got gift cards. To: Macy's, Victoria's Secret, Master Card Gift Card, Bebe, and Starbucks. I also got a espresso machine maker and the perfume Aqua Di Gioa. Love the perfume, it smells so good! I am excited to try out the espresso maker, as it is nice to have a treat occasionally! I already spent the Victoria's Secret gift card and got some, leggings, a sweater dress, tunic sweater, boyfriend cardigan, and mascara. I am so excited to get them! The over-sized boyfriend cardigan was on back order till the 4th which is alright. I can wait till mid January for them. Also it will be a great outerwear piece when Spring comes.
Ryan has already played the two games he got. I got him the zombie game add on for the Red Redemption game. He is enjoying it quite a bit. That makes me happy! :)

What did everyone get for Christmas?
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :)