Alessandra Ambrosio for Vogue Mexico January 2011


I want this dress...badly. I love the deep v-neck. Although I think it wouldn't work too well (or look too good) with my big chest.


Love the pattern and shape of the dress. Looks so tropical and fresh. She looks stunning in the dress.


I adore this dress and the belt combined!


Can I have this maxi dress please? So very sexy and so chic!





Her makeup looks gorgeous here and I love how she styled the scarf around her head!





Such a cute headband and dress. I love the color, so romantic and adorable. And where can I find this umbrella? I love it!


Alessandra Ambrosio is absolutely stunning in these photos. The fashion is so refreshing, gorgeous and sexy. I want to dye my hair just like hers, love the highlights and color.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, have you ever read Vogue Mexico?