Diane Von Furstenberg Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

I just received news that pre-fall 2011 collections started to come out. I thought I would do a quick review on one of my most favorite designers!:


Love the mixture of colors here. Gorgeous blouse and shoes!


I love this color, it reminds me of spring. I love the shape of the blouse and skirt as well, tailored yet loose.


Wrap dresses are always a classic and I love the sweater with it!


I could definitely see myself wear something like this to work. I also want that handbag!!


Another adorable wrap dress, love the print!


Love the jacket and skirt together. Very equestrian like.


Cute party look. Sparkly things are always in!


The style of this outfit is adorable, and I love the layering.


Diane Von Furstenberg always creates fun, unique styles. Reminds me of the 70s fashions in a way. The wrap dress is always a classic of hers (which she invented herself). It looks good on anybody and creates sexy curves!

What do you think of her pre-fall collection?