Polyvore Outfit of the Week- Resort Wear

Resort Wear



Ready to take a vacation? And need an idea of what to wear? I thought this outfit would be so cute on your way to the resort! Wear a cute summer dress, heels, and a chic summer tote and you will fit right in! And always wear those statement shades. They always make the outfit! Just looking at the picture in the background makes me want to go away somewhere it is nice and warm. I can just hear the sound of the waves. Oh, it sounds so peaceful! And drinking margaritas or a fruity girly drink at the beach sounds pretty nice too right about now. I remember when I went to Hawaii when I was in High School and I had a Virgin Margarita at the beach and I enjoyed it so much! Though I burned my back like crazy! :(

Where would you like to go on vacation if you could go anywhere?