TopShop Desires and Wishes


From left to right: Drop Collar and Revere Crop Jacket-$110; Patchy Faux Fur Swing Gilet- $160


From left to right: Knitted Pale Grey Laddered Chain Jumper- $90; Rose Knitted Open Stitch Kimono- $80; Knitted Chunky Top- $160


From left to right: Embroidered Kimono Shrug- $65; Shiny Belted Kimono- $70; One Shoulder snake print tunic- $70


From left to right: Knitted Lurex Swing Dress- $90; Silk Print Jacquard Leaf Maxi Kafan by Boutique- $185; Tyre Print Mini Skirt- $65


From left to right: Ashanti Taupe Shearling Ankle Boots- $195; Poison Faux Lizard Effect Platform Shoes- $180


Left: Ultimate Heavy Jersey Cape- $170; Two upper left items: Chain Waterfall on Suede Necklace- $30 & Premium Brown Faux Fur Stole- $60; Handbag: Plaited Tie Front Bag- $70


I don't shop Top Shop online too much because it can be so expensive and knowing me I would be tempted to buy something. These are my desires and wish items for winter 2010/2011. And these are just a few of the things I love! As you can tell a lot of these items are over $100, and I usually never spend over $100 on an article of clothing. Unless it is an investment piece. Every piece sold at their store looks so luxurious and well made. Everything is gorgeous, glamorous, sexy, chic and trendy.

I also had to exchange the ring I bought from ASOS but they didn't have my new size in stock. Oh, well. Now I know what size I am for the future. I already have seen a few I want. Also I ordered a pair of shoes too from them, they should be here any day now! I can't wait to get them. :)

Do you love TopShop? If so, what are your favorite items?