Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This weeks celebrity fashion edition will be on the 90210 star Jessica Lowndes!




celebrity fashion



How to copy this look for all under $100!:
- Jeans: Stephanie 14 Lavender Boot Cut Denim from Metroparkusa.com for $74
- Jacket: Juicy Couture Cotton Twill Military Jacket for net-a-porter.com for $90
- Tee: Day Birger et mikkelesen Navy Striped Jersey Top from net-a-porter.com for $40
- Boots: Wrap Around Ankle Boots from Forever 21 for $40
- Scarf: Rhinestone Fringed Scarf from yesstyle.com for $18

I don't know much Jessica's style on 90210 or in her real life but her outfit here looks casual yet chic and trendy. This would be great to wear to the mall, grocery shopping, errands, to work (if casual work environment, or just about anywhere! The jacket she was wearing here is originally from Express but I couldn't find it so I am assuming it is sold out. I think this green military jacket or any green jacket would suit fine!
This outfit is very casual and not really meant to transfer into the evening but if you must...I would take off the jacket, scarf, and boots. Then put on lots of chunky gold jewelry and a pair of sexy heels!

Today was such a great day. I got to work at my other job which I really enjoy and then I got a call that I won an iPad from my new place of employment. I have only been working there for about 3-4 weeks now. They were holding a contest and I entered the last minute. I couldn't believe I won! I am so happy! I have been playing around with it since I got home. It is so nice to use when you just need to browse the internet and such. Everything looks big and the clarity is amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone looking into buying it.

Also I just reached 100 followers! Do you know what that means? If you haven't read my previous post I included that if I reach 100 followers by the 1st of January I will be hosting a giveaway for such great appreciation for following my blog! I don't know what the prize will be but I am thinking along the lines of a gift card of some sort as it is hard to pin point every one's taste. Unless I find something I know everyone will like and within my price range.
So look forward to the giveaway! I will be hosting the giveaway around new years. :)

Well, anyways enough of my blabbing I will talk to you all later! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)