The Stylish Blogger Award!

Hello everyone!

I was awarded the stylish blogger award on Inkblot Photography's blog. I was so excited and it was so very sweet of Cate to give me this award. When I started this blog back in April (I created the blog last year but didn't really start blogging till April) I wasn't expecting to have anybody really read my blog, and to have so many people comment and follow me makes me feel special and adored.

There are 3 things to do once you are awarded:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Post 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 7 bloggers you admire, and contact them to let them know they've been chosen.

So...

1) Thank you Cate from Inkblot Photography for awarding me this lovely award! I feel so honored and I appreciate your nominee. She posts the most amazing editorials. She said in her little nominee part that I make her smile every time I comment on her blog. I felt so great for making someone happy! That is what I hope to accomplish! :)

2) Well I am not too exciting, but here are 7 facts about me you may or may not know about me-

- I was not into shopping or fashion when I was a young teenager! I despised shopping and didn't really understand fashion. Don't ask me what happened after 16....
- I grew up in a small town in Wyoming and am not just a girly girl. I also enjoy camping, hiking, and horse back riding.
- I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising but was originally not going to work in the fashion industry. Last year I received my degree in Criminal Justice and I also have associates in Archaeology.
- I love history. I excelled in the subject in school and read everything about it. If I wasn't going into fashion I think I would have done something with history. I absolutely loved the class I took this past quarter- fashion history. Fashion Historian is another career on my mind besides stylist and designer.
- I was born in Minneapolis and lived there till I was 10. I think that is why I have a little bit country and a little bit city in me.
- When I am not shopping or blogging, I am reading. I love to read and enrich my mind or escape into a world of romance or what have you.
- I lost 80 pounds this past spring and discovering a whole new me still. I love trying on clothes that I would have never tried on before. Shopping for a whole new wardrobe was both thrilling and frustrating (if you can believe it!). Also it took me a whole two months to realize that I looked different (imagine waking up to a new face!).

3) So here are the 7 bloggers I just adore! I will contact you as soon as I can, if you see this before I message you!

- Marie from The Joy of Fashion. She has such cute style and creates the most creative, fun outfits! She also lives in Panama, very jealous!
- Samantha (Sweet) from Pens and Lens. She always creates fun, upbeat and unique posts. Not only does she write about fashion, but also her everyday life. That is refreshing to see sometimes.
- Jen, Casee and Karen from SHE. This is a blog written by three lovely ladies. They all have unique and fun styles. They also write about the latest in the fashion industry. Follow them to stay updated!
- Emile from Delance Fashion. She is the wonderful creator of the Delance Fashion Community. If you are not a member, go join now! She also has a personal blog where she writes about fashion. I always enjoy her posts about Dorthy Perkins because they are one of my favorite online stores!
- Amanda from Amanda Brohman Frokan Fashionista. I just discovered her blog and I must say she has amazing style and very beautiful! I also think she lives in Switzerland and her backdrops always leave me memorized. It is so gorgeous there!
- Rachel from A La Modest. She is a modest fashion blogger. Despite being modest she creates such cute outfits! It is nice see someone sporting modest fashion today because fashion today can come across as overly sexual.
- Kara from Destined For Now. She lives in San Francisco which is nice to connect with a blogger in the same region (Pacific North West) where I live in the United States. She also has a classic style that never goes out of style and always looks chic!

Ok, I think I got everyone I wanted to mention. I have so many other bloggers that I wanted to mention.

Thank you again Cate, I appreciate it so very much! All of you bloggers out there deserve the award as much as the ones above. It takes so much time and dedication to blog and you all are amazing bloggers!

Thank you for following me. I only have two more followers to go till I reach 100! I can't believe it! If I reach 100 followers by the 1st of January I will be hosting a giveaway just for you all for such appreciation! So go mention my blog or follow me if are not already doing so!

Also I wanted to include in this post to go and vote for Kristy on Full Time Fabulous Sun-glass Hut. She also has the blog, Vogue Gone Rouge. She is creating such wonderful posts on her blog on the website. Please go vote, comment and like her posts! She deserves it!
Team Kristy! :)



Hope you are having a wonderful week and looking forward to Christmas! If I don't hear from you till next week, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you have a wonderful holiday! :)