Kardashians by Bebe Resort 2011

























Received an email that The Kardashian's came out with a Resort 2011 collection. One look and I feel in love. This collection is absolutely stunning and sexy. This collection is definitely my style and I could see myself wearing a few to all of these dresses. I really like the jump suit for some reason though I don't know if it would look great on me. They also have other clothing and accessories on bebe.com from their winter collection. They have some gorgeous handbags and dresses. What I really like about these dresses is that there is a dress for everyone. A lot of these dresses would look great on pear, hourglass, petite, and athletics shapes. The body-con dresses here would look hot on hourglass figures. Your curves will shine!


What do you think of Kardashian's Resort 2011 line?