Etro Spring 2011 RTW Collection

My top picks from the Etro Spring 2011 RTW Collection:


I love this blouse! It is so springy and I love how how well it looks with the skirt. The patterns mix so well together.


I adore this blouse as well. The shorts look cute with the whole ensemble. I love the shoes!


Such a fun print in the dress! It is refreshing to see bright colors in the middle of winter!


These two colors compliment each other and I love the necklace!


I would love to wear this little shirt dress or chiffon with my bikini. It would look so chic!


Love the print and ruffles in this dress!


I want those shoes and the cut of the dress is so amazing!


White and black is always chic, even in the spring!


I don't know about the mixing of the patterns in the shoes and dress but I do love the color and pattern of the dress.


I have never heard of this designer before but I love her designs! Very ethnic and 70s style.

What do you think of Veronica Etro's Designs?