Yolan Cris 2011 Coleccion Alquimia





















I was browsing bohemian wedding gown images on Google when I came across this Spanish Wedding Dress designer. These gowns are absolutely amazing and captivating. These dresses would be perfect for that non-traditionalist bride. It would be great for a bride who wants a dress that is different, one of a kind and a little "vintage-y". Any of these would be perfect for the beach too as they have a laid back, breezy style.

I could totally see myself wearing one of these dresses on my wedding day. I have always wanted just a simple wedding. Just the closest ones to me there right on the beach. I think this style also suits me very well. though I think if I was going to get something similar I would get thicker shoulder straps so that I could wear a bra/corset.


Would you wear any of these wedding dresses (if you haven't already gotten married)?


Always,