Wants and Desires of the Moment



ASOS Chiffon Maxi Dress with Lace Detailing in Floral Print for $86

This dress is super adorable. I love that it is short in the front and long in the back. There is sheer detailing at the back from the knee down making it a little sexy. The price is a little expensive but I think well worth it.

ASOS tridant leather and wood platform shoe boot for $207

Who is even thinking of wearing shoes like these in the heat? It isn't even half way through summer! However, I am just smitten over these booties. These would look fantastic in the fall with a pair of skinny jeans!


River Island Tooled Satchel for $120.67

You all know I love a little western/country flair. This handbag offers just that and is gorgeous!


Love and Liberty 4 Thais Printed Dress for $298- Free People

I love the print of this dress and how romantic and sweet this dress is too. I could see myself running in a field of flowers with this dress. So cute!



Lace me up print romper for $108- Free People

I have a love, hate relationship with rompers. Some of them are cute, some of them just need to go. Also only a couple look good on me, ones particularly with more of a waist. Like the one above. The print of the romper is my favorite part.


Studio Taupe Suede Lattice Front Laceup Wedges for $140- Top Shop

I am not too big fan of wedges as I think they make my legs look chunky (haha). However, I love the cutout lattice work detailing in the wedge. And I always love the nude colored shoe look!



Botanic Ruffle Dress by Love for $72- Top Shop

This would be perfect for the beach or park! I love the print and the ruffle detailing is just adorable.



Flighty feather hair pin in Brown for $15- Threadsence

I have been eying these for the longest time, I should just buy them. Ever since I saw celebrities wear feathers in their hair I instantly wanted to try it. This is a hair pin which makes it much easier to put it in and no need to keep them in for longer than a day.


So these items are on my wish list at the moment!

What is on your wish list right now?


Always,