Outfit of the Day: Feeling Tropical























Outfit of the Day:
Dress and Bracelets: Forever21
Hat: Payless
Sunglasses: WetSeal
Belt: From another dress I own
Sandals: Wal-Mart


I got this dress in the mail today and as soon as I put it on I feel in love with it! You can't beat the price too, only $15.80! I also just adore this floppy hat I got for the summer. I bought it with a pair of tennis shoes during the bogo sale, love their bogo sales! My boyfriend came up with the idea of throwing the hat in the 5th picture, it came out so well.

Also I have never worn a strapless top or dress in my life. I have never found a strapless bra that would support my chest and before my weight loss I never felt "good" in a strapless clothing item. I finally found the strapless bra that works for me! It is the Victoria's Secret PINK multi-way bra. It is amazing everyone. I have a D cup and it supports them really well. It also doesn't squish them as I found with most strapless bras. It gives them lift with cleavage. I just need to go out now and buy one in every color, haha!


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!


Always,