Rachel Zoe Resort 2012 Collection


This dress is absolutely stunning! The print, color and shape is just amazing. Perfect for a cruise or a special event.


All black never looked so sophisticated and sexy! Loving the sheer maxi dress on the left.


I am also happy to see the 70s returning next spring. I can't let go of it! The purple pants are just exquisite and the maxi dress on the right is amazingly gorgeous!


This dress would be perfect for date night and special events.


I am loving this look from head to toe. I seriously want to wear this, like tomorrow. Such a chic look! My favorite parts of the outfit is the shoes, handbag and blouse.


Who knew two similar colors would look amazing together? The mix of dark and light camel is just captivating.


Simply gorgeous! Wear this to your special occasion next year and you will turn heads!


A modern Hollywood starlet


How cute is this dress? Perfect for a picnic at the park.


The back of this dress is very sexy and the shoes look amazing with the dress


The look on the left would be a perfect outfit for the office. The one one the right would be perfect for brunch with the girls! Loving the mix of the white and black. Ultra chic!


If you haven't heard already Rachel Zoe will be presenting her first ever collection next year. Can I say that I am so very extra excited? I love Rachel Zoe and we share a similar style. It was very hard for me to just feature 11 pictures here, as I really loved all 30! The clothing is incredibly amazing and I can definitely see myself wear exactly every piece. Which is hard for me to say in every collection, as there is at least one or two pieces I wouldn't wear.
Rachel Zoe also talks about her new collection in the latest InStyle magazine, so you all will have to go check it out! From what I can tell, her collection is pricy (as all designer) but definitely not too expensive (around the $200 range).


What do you think of Rachel's new collection?


Always,