Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This week's look is on the beautiful Mexican Actress Salma Hayek!:





How to copy this look for under $100:

Blazer: Ruched 3/4 Sleeve Linen Blazer for $27.80 at Forever21
Top: Henley Tank for $19.50 at Victoria's Secret
Jeans: Women's Tie Belt Trouser Jeans for $29.50 at Old Navy
Purse: Vintage Style Purse with Tassel for $29.50 at Charolette Russe
Shoes: Sweetpea Canvas Wedge for $19.99 at Payless


Salma was spotted wearing this at the airport. This is the perfect outfit for spring and those days you need to layer. The outfit is chic, classy and simple. This would even work great for the office, just wear dark wash wide leg jeans and closed toe heels. It is quite easy to take this look into the evening. Take off the blazer, and wedges. Trade in the wedges for platform heels and throw on some chunky gold jewelry and you are ready for a night out!


This is my 39th Celebrity Fashion Edition! That means I have been posting looks for less for 9 months! I can't believe how great of a response I have gotten for this edition on my blog. It is my goal for you all to learn that you can look fabulous without breaking the bank. Especially during this recession when we all are watching our pennies and dimes.
Let me know if you have ever bought anything from the looks I have featured!


What do you think of Salma's look?


Always,