Vivienne Tam Spring 2011 RTW Collection


I am loving the fun, tribal print in this dress! Perfect for a day out in town and even at the park!


Such a gorgeous LWD. Loving the sheer lace detailing.


This would be the perfect outfit for a day out on the town. The tweed shorts are chic and stylish.


What a sexy white dress! This would even work great as a cover up!


I am loving this sheer maxi dress. Great for those hot summer days.


I found this skit to be very unique with the zipper detailing. Creative, fun design!


Another gorgeous maxi dress. The print and sheerness is stunning!



I have never heard of this designer before hand and when I saw her spring 2011 Collection I had to share this collection with you. Her collection is very bohemian, chic, trendy and absolutely gorgeous! All of these outfits would be perfect for any occasion, from a day out shopping to a night out. Also they are right on trend for the summer, as everything resembles a very bohemian look.

What do you think of Vivienne Tam's collection?


Always,