Summer Trends: FTF Event

Welcome to my post for this month's Full Time Fabulous Event. The event, if you are not familiar with it, was started by the lovely Kristy from The Full Time Fabulous and Vogue Gone Rogue. She is a fabulous, gorgeous and intelligent blogger. She also can pull off any shape of sunglasses out there (which I am a little jealous of! haha). The community is also very friendly and everyone is so supportive. I have met many great bloggers and meeting new ones every event I participate in!

This month's blog event theme was to interpret your favorite trends of the season. My favorite trend is the 70's bohemian look.

Here are two looks that introduce you to the basic 70s look:


I am loving the dress. Very free flowing and the print is fun for the summer.


This maxi dress is absolutely stunning. Very 70's boho chic.


So, Here is how I interpret the trend:

70s Inspired

This is what I would wear and how I would incorporate the 70s trend into my wardrobe. I think the blue shoes and necklace would bring out the blue in the skirt. I am also always wearing a watch, if you see me I am wearing a watch or some type of bracelet. So I had to put a watch in the set (hehe).









Here are some outfits I have already worn for the spring. I bought these two maxi skirts from Forever21. I really love the prints and the ethnic feel to it as well.


So that is my FTF event post. I am so sorry for posting so late. I was originally going to post an outfit post however, I had a little car emergency. I locked my keys inside my car and I could not get inside my house! My boyfriend is currently out of town so my neighbors were so kind to let me use their phone to call my insurance company to get my keys outside of the car. Finally got everything settled and it was past 9 PM. It was getting dark and not suitable for outfit pics.
Oh wells. I hope you enjoyed the post though!


Hope you had a better eventful evening! What is your favorite trend of the season?


Always,