Outfit of the Day: Feather Necklace



















Outfit details:
Blouse: Macy's
Shorts: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever21
Shoes: Payless
Sunglasses: Wet Seal


Today was a gorgeous day out so we took the opportunity to go to our favorite park. We always enjoy going here and it makes wonderful background pictures. The last picture I tried a serious face! (haha). I am usually smiling so I thought I would try a different face, I think it came out OK! Also I got this necklace last month. I thought wearing it with this shirt would create great contrast. I think it looked great!

Afterward we went to go see Super 8. The movie was directed from the maker of LOST. I highly recommend to anyone who loved/enjoyed LOST. It had amazing special effects and kids that could actually act. Highly recommend! :)


How was your weekend? See any good movies?


Always,