A Walk in the Park
















Today's outfit:
Blazer and Jeans: Thrifted
Sweater: Wet Seal
Boots: gojane.com
Necklace: Forever21
Ring: Dorthy Perkins

My boyfriend and I were going to go to a nearby town to celebrate Chinese New Year but slept in too late today. Plus I had to complete some homework (being the procrastinator I am). So we ended up going to our favorite park and just walking around taking pictures. It was a gorgeous day out and I only needed to wear this to keep me warm! I seriously look so pale in these pictures, I almost look like a vampire (haha). I need to get some sun! Anyways, I thought I would include a picture of us in the blog post. It was kind of an awkward pose for us because we were on the 10 second timer. But I think it turned out well!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! And stay tuned in for the Grammy's tomorrow!