Colour Coded: Look Book from ASOS

















Just saw this look book today on ASOS. I absolutely love it! I love the shape of the clothing and artistic appeal of the look book. The bright colors are so refreshing amidst the cold weather here. Also there is much more clothing and accessories to choose from on the shop trend page. To look at the look book and shop for the clothing, click: HERE.


Off topic here, I have a discount code for you all from highglossfashion.com again! You can read my previous post about them, HERE. It is for 50% off everything at the website! It is good till 2/13/2011, 11:59 PM CST.
The code is: FASHINISTA50
Great deal! Plus shipping is only $5 within the US!
Happy Shopping! :)

Hope your all having a wonderful week. And don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends Feb. 17th. ;)