Oscars Best and Worsed Dressed

Best Dressed




Natalie Portman

The color of this gown is just absolutely gorgeous. It would a little better though if it was longer...


Anne Hathaway

I am just loving this gown. The color and detailing is stunning. She looks gorgeous!


Hilary Swank

The feather detailing makes the gown unique and the sparkle adds a touch of glamor. It would be nice to see more jewelry though!


Amy Adams

When I was a little girl I always wanted a red or blue sparkly dress. I obsessed over it but never got one (sadness). I am just loving the one she is wearing here. It's old Hollywood glamor!


Jennifer Hudson

Not mad about the color but I love the structure of the gown. She looks stunning and she should show off that fabulous figure of hers!


Hailee Steinfield

She looks adorable in this gown. A grown-up princess.


Mila Kunis

I am loving the chiffon and lace detailing. The pastel color looks gorgeous on her and she wears it well.


Dislikes:




Nicole Kidman

I don't know what it is about this dress I don't like. I don't really like her hair to start with and maybe the detailing at the hip got to me. Also she looks quite pale.


Scarlett Johanssen

I am just not a fan of this dress. I would of loved to see lace here and there but not all over. Also I am not too fond of the high neck detailing. Her hair just looks messy and not well "put together".


Helena Carter

Hmm....I don't know what to say about this one. The bottom half is OK but the hair and upper half of the dress doesn't appeal to me.


Reese Witherspoon

To me this mostly resembles a prom dress rather than a Oscar dress. Just my opinion.



What are your favorites and dislikes of this years Oscars?



P.S. Remember to enter my giveaway! You could win a pair of gorgeous earrings from High Gloss Fashion. Ends March 2nd!