New York Fashion Week Wrap Up- Favorites

My favorites from the rest of the collections at New York Fashion Week:


Charolette Ronson

Loving the mixture of the knit and metallic dress. Looks like thigh high boots will be in again this fall (yay).


Maisonette 1977

Cute white mini dress with side cut outs. And can I have those shoes? Sexy!


Lela Rose

This would be a perfect special occasion dress. You would be the belle of the ball!


Diane Von Furstenburg

I wasn't really fond of her collection but I did love this look. Reminds me of a 70s Spanish inspired look.


Badgley Mischka

What I really like about this evening gown, is the color. It's gorgeous!


Badgley Mischka


Nanette Lepore

This outfit looks so comfy yet stylish!


Bibhu Mohapatra

This dress looks like a piece of art. The structure, pattern and color of the dress is amazing.


Herve Ledger

Grecian goddess...


Zang Toi

This has to be my favorite out of all of these. The material looks so luxurious and the color is beautiful.


Zang Toi


Jenny Packham


Donna Karan

Sheer gone sexy. Stunning dress.


Ralph Lauren




New York Fashion week ended just earlier today. I am quite impressed with all the collections. Even though fall and winter is ending and spring is approaching fast I am getting excited to see what fall fashion has to offer.

Which collections and looks were your favorite this fashion week?