Polyvore Outfit of the Week- Bold Accessories

Bold Accessories



I am loving jewelry and lots of it lately. Especially watches. I am finding that accessories can really make an outfit pop. Can you believe those earrings up above are 22 grand? Yep, they are worth a car and then some! They are absolutely gorgeous and stunning. That eagle watch is quite unique and I have never came across a watch that looked like that! Lately I have been getting into watches. Something about the design and look of them make me want them when I see them. And I still use them to tell time (haha)!

Anyways, off topic. I am still searching for a job and sometimes it can be discouraging after all my hard work. I am asking all of you for a favor (or a form of networking) that if you hear or see any fashion job let me know! I am particularly looking for entry level jobs and I am willing to move out of state.
Thanks a bunch everyone! It means a lot to me!