Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This week's celebrity fashion weekly edition will be on the sexy, Kim Kardashian!


celebrity fashion




How to copy this look all for under $100!:
Jacket: Brown Faux Leather Jacket for $35 at windsorstore.com
Jeans: AE Woman's Vintage Flair Jeans for $40 at American Eagle
Top: Hawks by Geren Ford Rivet Back Tank for $48 at Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden Women's Bevv Platform Pump for $90 at Steve Madden
Handbag: Peekaboo Cheetah Leatherette Bag for $33 at Forever21

This is a great spring outfit for everyday. Kim Kardashian pulls off another great ensemble. It is a little matchy, matchy but still done right. There are various shades of brown and camel that make the outfit look perfect. I couldn't believe I found the leather jacket for only $35! I still hope you can get it! What a great deal. The shoes are a little on the pricy side but I usually don't mind spending more on shoes. I always hear that you will regret wearing cheap shoes when you get older. Though I do admit having a cheap pair or two of shoes. I am a shoe lover, what can you expect? Do you spend more on shoes?

What do you think of Kim's outfit? A hit or miss?

Also, thanks for everyone who entered my giveaway! I appreciate it and congrats to the winner!