2011 Grammy Awards- Likes and Dislikes

Likes:


Jennifer Lopez

Quite sexy I must say! Love the metallic finish with those glitter heels!


Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian pulled off this dress effortlessly. She looks sexy and glamorous in this dress. The gold also just glows on her tan skin tone.


Selena Gomez

She looks grown up! A beautiful timeless look. The color also compliments her well.


Jennifer Hudson

She is such an inspiration out there for anyone looking to loose weight. I was once where she was and I know how she feels. She must feel amazing after loosing all that weight!


Miranda Lambert

She always looks glam in whatever she wears!


Julianne Hough

Love the print and the dress just screams spring! Beautiful.

Dislikes:


I don't know where to start on this one. The dress just looks like a mess and the hair doesn't help.


She looks like a present! It looks like she just wrapped herself in ribbon. Not very creative or sophisticated.


Rhianna

This reminds me of just one long piece of lingerie! She has the figure to pull it off but I don't think it's appropriate for the red carpet.


And the one and only Lady Gaga could pull this off....


She never fails to amaze me with her outfits. She surly does have the most creative and unique outfits!


I know I am a little late in posting this. I wasn't too impressed this year's grammy's. I didn't really have one favorite, well maybe Selena's dress. But other than that, not too impressed.

Which one's are your favorites and dislikes?



P.S. You have two more days to enter my giveaway! Hurry..and enter to win a $35 gift certificate towards csnstores.com!