Azzaro Spring 2011 RTW Collection


Love the deep v-neck and ruching at the hips with the jewels. Sexy dress for an evening out.


Gorgeous pleating detailing on the dress. Beautifully feminine.


This would be the perfect resort dress under a cute bikini!


A dress that will sure make you stand out in the crowd! Love the color and jewels at the neckline.


This dress reminds me of the 70s and I love how the dress just flows.


I am really loving jumpsuits/rompers this season. They are the perfect outfit because all you need is accessories and a pair of sexy heels!


Love the ruffle detailing and sweetheart neckline.


I haven't heard of the designer Azzaro before and I must say I am really enjoying this designer's designs. There is a mixture of feminine, retro, and sexy in her collection. Every spring collection I keep looking at it makes me long for warmer weather. Oh, how I want it to be spring!

What do you think of this collection?