Places I Have Been: FTF Blog Event 4/6

The ever so fashionable Kristy from Full Time Fabulous created a blog event for all us fashion bloggers to participated in each month. This month's theme is a visual presentation of our heritage, our life, and how it influences our style.

So I have decided to show you all where I have lived and how it has influenced my style! :)



I was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Best known for The Mall of America (down below). I remember shopping with my mom and admiring all the tall buildings when I was little.







After my parents divorced, my dad, my sister and I moved to the wide open spaces of Wyoming! That is when I became a little obsessed with being a cowgirl when I was little. Then when I grew up this is where I studied Archaeology.


Boar's Tusk is a standing volcanic plug and it's actually the core of an old volcano.


Wyoming is the only state to have wild horses...


Flaming Gorge. Where I often hanged out with friends and family. It is one of the only lakes in the United States today that have preserved it's prehistoric forms. You can find many fossils and Native American artifacts and rock art.


I moved to Ashland, Oregon in 2007 to pursue my degree in Criminal Justice.








Meet my boyfriend in 2008 and we have made a wonderful life together in Southern Oregon.






After living in the country and moving to a town that has a very bohemian and "hippy" style I have adopted a bohemian/country style.




There you have it! My life in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed!