Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This week's celebrity fashion weekly edition will be on the beautiful blond haired, Charlie Theron!:






How to copy this look for all under $100!:
Jacket: Boyfriend Jacket in Stretch Cotton for $48 from Victoria's Secret --- It comes in tan too!
Pants: Skinny Cargo Ankle Zip Pant for $60 from Victoria's Secret
Tank Top: Great Lengths Tank for $4.50 from Forever 21
Handbag: Chocolate Rayna Tote for $45 from Endless
Shoes: Miss Me Oasis Wedge Bootie for $40 from DSW

I found Charlize's look to be quite cute and appropriate for many occasions. This picture was taken at the airport so this would also be ideal for the airport. You could take the blazer off during the flight and put it back on after wards to look extra fresh and presentable. I couldn't find a similar pair of shoes, so I thought these wedges would be just as adorable with the outfit.

Would you wear this outfit at the airport?




P.S. I just reached 150 followers! Thank you all who follow me and support my blog. I really do appreciate every one of you! Once I get to 200 I will be doing a giveaway of some sort. Please recommend and forward my blog to all your fashinista friends! :)