Wedding Bells: Vogue UK May 2011























Whenever I come across wedding editorials that have unique and interesting wedding gowns I am in love. The detailing on the dresses are amazing. I really like the champagne dress with the extra tulle and feathering details. This would be perfect for the non-traditionalist bride. I love how the models are standing among our heroes of our nation and then have a look on their face like they are not there. It makes an interesting and yet entertaining editorial.
The flowers in their hair are stunning. I have never really wanted to wear a veil on my wedding day and would much rather wear flowers in my hair. Veils for some reason look too formal to me. I have always wanted just a simple, elegant wedding.

Would you wear any of these on your wedding day (for those who are single/engaged)?


Always,